Morinda citrifolia (called noni in Polinesian
language) is an exotic, special fruit that contains several substances of vital
importance. Polinesian Noni and Organic Noni are complex preparations designed
to support your health, rich in vitamins, amino acids and minerals. They
promote healthy cell functions and normal cell multiplication; in addition,
they reduce inflammatory processes occurring in the body. They contribute to
the detoxifying function of the liver and they also have antibacterial,
antiviral and antifungal effects.
Coming from controlled ecological farms, the fruits of Organic Noni are
flavoured with raspberries from organic farming. While Polinesian Noni comes
from unspoilt nature, Organic noni is sourced from farms with organic
- In order to improve the resistance of the body,
- to support the balanced operation of the body,
- to increase and maintain general energy levels,
- to supplement detoxifying processes.
Polinesian Noni active ingredient:
Noni fruit solids (Morinda citrifolia)
- With an outstanding professional background, CaliVita has been offering its products satisfying the highest quality regulations for more than 20 years.
- We always aspire to use natural base materials originating from the best sources.
- During our developments, we work using better absorption, for example organic, forms.
- We offer 100% quality guarantee for our products.
- Our products are subject to a strict and multiple round examination procedure in order to continuously ensure excellent quality.
- The vast majority of our dietary supplements are produced in pharmaceutical conditions in the USA.
- The products are manufactured according to the principles of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), while continuous control and regularly scheduled audits by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) are also performed. We work in close cooperation with the local licensing authorities in order to ensure that our consumers are always provided products of the highest quality.
Did you know?
that organic qualification can only be obtained after meeting extremely strict regulations and that organic production does not only increase the quality of the product but also significantly protects the soil?
See product description