With its high dosage, our delayed release vitamin C preparation C500 means excellent immune strengthening vitamin supplementation during critical periods. In addition, it also contributes to normal collagen production and helps maintain the health of blood vessels, bones, cartilages, teeth, gums and the skin. As an antioxidant, it assists protection against the adverse effects of free radicals; it may slow down the visible signs of ageing; and it plays an important role in energy producing metabolic processes.
- those susceptible to infections,
- everybody in the cooler winter months in order to provide stronger support to the immune system,
- people who are doing sports and those performing hard physical work to reduce exhaustion,
- those under intense mental strain in order to support the normal functioning of the nervous system,
- elderly people and those recovering from diseases,
- active and passive smokers,
- those who frequently consume alcohol,
- in order to intensify the absorption of iron (especially for women during their fertile years and patients suffering from iron-deficiency anemia).
Symptoms of vitamin C deficiency may include: general tiredness, decreased vitality, weakening immune system, mental problems, lengthened wound healing, slower recovery from diseases or gingival bleeding.
- With an outstanding professional background, CaliVita has been offering its products satisfying the highest quality regulations for more than 20 years.
- We always aspire to use natural base materials originating from the best sources.
- During our developments, we work using better absorption, for example organic, forms.
- We offer 100% quality guarantee for our products.
- Our products are subject to a strict and multiple round examination procedure in order to continuously ensure excellent quality.
- The vast majority of our dietary supplements are produced in pharmaceutical conditions in the USA.
- The products are manufactured according to the principles of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), while continuous control and regularly scheduled audits by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) are also performed. We work in close cooperation with the local licensing authorities in order to ensure that our consumers are always provided products of the highest quality.
Did you know?
One tablet of C 500 provides as much Vitamin C as 1 kg of oranges, or 10 kg of apples.
that the majority of smokers suffer from vitamin C deficiency? According to certain estimates, in addition to a number of other harmful effects, a single cigarette may “use up” as much as 25-50 mg vitamin C, not to mention the fact that smoking may also inhibit the absorption of vitamin C.