Super CoQ10 Plus
Super CoQ10 Plus properly ensures your daily CoQ10
demand, which we have made complete with the well-known cooperating antioxidant
trio of beta-carotene, vitamin E and selenium.
Vitamin E and Selenium contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Those over the age of 30,
- those under hard mental and physical strain and athletes,
- those leading a stressful lifestyle,
- people having an incomplete diet,
- in the case of applying certain anti-cholesterol drugs, psychiatric medications, rate control medications and preparations to treat diabetes,
- people suffering from tinnitus, *
- those who find it important to maintain the health of their heart,
- everybody who would like to keep up with youth with their lifestyle.
- With an outstanding professional background, CaliVita has been offering its products satisfying the highest quality regulations for more than 20 years.
- We always aspire to use natural base materials originating from the best sources.
- During our developments, we work using better absorption, for example organic, forms.
- We offer 100% quality guarantee for our products.
- Our products are subject to a strict and multiple round examination procedure in order to continuously ensure excellent quality.
- The vast majority of our dietary supplements are produced in pharmaceutical conditions in the USA.
- The products are manufactured according to the principles of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), while continuous control and regularly scheduled audits by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) are also performed. We work in close cooperation with the local licensing authorities in order to ensure that our consumers are always provided products of the highest quality.
Did you know?
that the human body is capable of producing its own CoQ10 but this production decreases from the age of 30 and there are a number of factors (e.g. smoking, certain medications) that can further inhibit its production?
20 mg Coenzyme Q10
10 I.U. Vitamin E
1000 I.U. Beta Carotene
10 mcg Selenium
Please also note when storing it that it is sensitive to heat and light. The quality of pure coenzyme-Q10 starts deteriorating above 35 °C. Pregnant and nursing mothers should seek medical advice before its application.
Preserve your mental health
people think that mental abilities are bound to weaken as time passes but old
age is not necessarily accompanied by the gradual deterioration of intellectual
According to a fresh study involving thousands of people, the performance of those following a diet rich in antioxidants was more protected against mental decline than the group of people consuming less antioxidants.
Q10 against mental illnesses of old age
our most excellent and versatile antioxidants, Q10, which is offered in a high
dosage in our Super CoQ10 Plus, Sublingual CoQ10 and Mega CoQ10 Plusproducts, indirectly protects our
nervous system by supporting the cardiovascular system, ensuring that oxygen
and nutrients are transported to the brain. However, recent research has also indicated
a direct effect in relation to such chronic illnesses as Alzheimer’s,
Parkinson’s or Huntington’s diseases.
Patients suffering from Parkinson’s disease were found to have much lower Q10 levels than their healthy counterparts, while Q10 and its synthetic versions may mean a potential direction in the treatment of Alzheimer patients because they can reduce oxidative stress and the deterioration of nerve tissues.
What other active ingredients can be helpful in the case of Alzheimer’s disease?
Q10 product range and the popular, recently renamed qProtect andMega qProtect contain several active ingredients that protect your mental abilities. Let
us have a look at some of them.
Fat-soluble vitamin E can support your mental freshness: according to a 6-year follow-up study, those consuming more vitamin E showed fewer cases of Alzheimer’s disease and mental deterioration.
It is rarely mentioned about vitamin A (which is produced from beta-carotene by the human body) that it is important for studying and memory, while retinoic acid, produced by the body from vitamin A, may slow down cell death and provide protection from the proteins accumulating in the body of Alzheimer patients. Unfortunately, studies showed that vitamin A levels decrease as the years go by.
Selenium is also essential in order to preserve the health of the brain and mental abilities and its deficiency can cause irreversible damage. Studies have proved that proteins containing selenium have a protective effect on nerve cells of Alzheimer patients. A study conducted with more than one thousand people over 65 showed that participants with higher selenium levels performed better in coordination examinations, while the results of another, similarly large scale study indicated that the lack of the element increased the risk of mental deterioration.
Initial human research regarding Gingko biloba have proved to be promising: using Ginkgo biloba, it was possible to improve the cognitive state of Alzheimer patients, while it decreased the deterioration of the condition of seriously demented people.
These research results support the fact that our diet fundamentally influences our mental performance. So grab the opportunity and make the most of yourself in your elderly years, too.