Vitamin E, which is also referred to as the vitamin of
Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- All those wishing to retain their youthfulness,
- after illnesses and weak conditions in order to help the regeneration of cells,
- after bruises and burns in order to accelerate the recovery process of the skin,
- athletes for proper muscle development and to increase muscle performance.
Symptoms of vitamin E deficiency may include: eye diseases (e.g. impaired perfusion of the retina), bone development disorders, decreased sexual function or, in more serious cases, nerve and muscle damage that result in weaker muscular strength.
- With an outstanding professional background, CaliVita has been offering its products satisfying the highest quality regulations for more than 20 years.
- We always aspire to use natural base materials originating from the best sources.
- During our developments, we work using better absorption, for example organic, forms.
- We offer 100% quality guarantee for our products.
- Our products are subject to a strict and multiple round examination procedure in order to continuously ensure excellent quality.
- The vast majority of our dietary supplements are produced in pharmaceutical conditions in the USA.
- The products are manufactured according to the
principles of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), while continuous
control and regularly scheduled audits by the FDA (Food
and Drug Administration) are also performed. We work in close
cooperation with the local licensing authorities in order to
ensure that our consumers are always provided products of the highest
that combined with omega-3, vitamin E contributes to normal brain function, while vitamin E in itself protects omega-3 fatty acids from oxidation, for example EPA and DHA found in fish oil?
100 I.U. Vitamin E
Due to the slight blood thinning effect of vitamin E, those taking anticoagulants should seek their physician’s advice before applying the product.