Calcium Magnesium Plus is a preparation supporting the preservation of the healthy bone system, normal muscle functions and the nervous system, containing calcium and magnesium, which we have supplemented with vitamins D3 and K2.
Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones.
Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.
- after fractures to support regeneration,
- for pregnant mothers for proper bone development
of the fetus and to preserve healthy teeth,
- for young people to build healthy bones,
- for the middle-aged to maintain healthy
bones and to prevent osteoporosis,
- for elderly people to slow down the degradation
- for those who don’t consume dairy products or
who regularly consume coffee and carbonated drinks containing phosphoric
Calcium Magnesium Plus active ingredients/2 capsules:
- Calcium 500 mg
- Magnesium 250 mg
- Vitamin D3 200 IU
- Vitamin K2 90 µg
Deficiency symptoms of calcium may include: muscle cramps, muscle pain, brittle nails, weak teeth with caries, frequent fractures or digestive problems. In serious cases, slow and intense decrease in calcium levels may lead to osteoporosis.
- With an outstanding professional background, CaliVita has been offering its products satisfying the highest quality regulations for more than 20 years.
- We always aspire to use natural base materials originating from the best sources.
- During our developments, we work using better absorption, for example organic, forms.
- We offer 100% quality guarantee for our products.
- Our products are subject to a strict and multiple round examination procedure in order to continuously ensure excellent quality.
- The vast majority of our dietary supplements are produced in pharmaceutical conditions in the USA.
- The products are manufactured according to the principles of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), while continuous control and regularly scheduled audits by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) are also performed. We work in close cooperation with the local licensing authorities in order to ensure that our consumers are always provided products of the highest quality.
Did you know?
that the bone cannot produce calcium so we can only obtain this substance, essential for the functioning of the body, from food or food supplements?