Digestive Enyzmes contains digestive enzymes and such
active agents of vegetable origin that contribute to the digestive processes.
If your eating habits or lifestyle are not appropriate, this can easily upturn
the balance of your digestive system. The decomposition of nutrients with the
help of enzymes is the first step towards good absorption and utilisation. With
the proper enzymes, you can assist the decomposition of the fats, proteins and
carbohydrates, thus supporting your digestive system and your body.
- those who would like to support their digestive system appropriately,
- in the case of frequent consumption of bloating food and problems of bloating
- in the case of problems related to digestion.
- With an outstanding professional background, CaliVita has been offering its products satisfying the highest quality regulations for more than 20 years.
- We always aspire to use natural base materials originating from the best sources.
- During our developments, we work using better absorption, for example organic, forms.
- We offer 100% quality guarantee for our products.
- Our products are subject to a strict and multiple round examination procedure in order to continuously ensure excellent quality.
- The vast majority of our dietary supplements are produced in pharmaceutical conditions in the USA.
- The products are manufactured according to the
principles of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), while continuous
control and regularly scheduled audits by the FDA (Food
and Drug Administration) are also performed. We work in close
cooperation with the local licensing authorities in order to
ensure that our consumers are always provided products of the highest
Did you know?
that the efficiency
of digestion decreases with age? In the case of people belonging to blood type
A, this complaint is common, regardless of age.
In the case of serious gastrointestinal illnesses (e.g. gastric ulcer), make sure you consult your physician before applying the product.
75 mg Fennel seed
75 mg Pancreatin
37.5 mg Turmeric
25 mg Glutamic acid
17.5 mg Pepsin
12.5 mg Bromelain
10 mg Diastase (barley)
7.5 mg Protease
5 mg Papain