Beta carotene is the precursor of vitamin A; and the human body can convert it into vitamin A according to its needs. Vitamin A is a building element of the retina, an essential part of our eyes, which plays an indispensible role in the process of light perception. Its frequent application also contributes to the normal condition of skin and it can help us avoid the damages caused by UV radiation.
- before going on holidays, in order to prepare the skin for sun-bathing and for people who wish to maintain their tanned complexion for longer,
- the partially sighted and those with certain eye problems,
- those seeking effective antioxidant protection,
- those following a low-fat diet or suffering from absorption disorders.
Symptoms of vitamin A deficiency may include: night blindness, eye problems, blood formation problems, diarrhoea, skin conditions, susceptibility to upper respiratory diseases.
- With an outstanding professional background, CaliVita has been offering its products satisfying the highest quality regulations for more than 20 years.
- We always aspire to use natural base materials originating from the best sources.
- During our developments, we work using better absorption, for example organic, forms.
- We offer 100% quality guarantee for our products.
- Our products are subject to a strict and multiple round examination procedure in order to continuously ensure excellent quality.
- The vast majority of our dietary supplements are produced in pharmaceutical conditions in the USA.
- The products are manufactured according to the principles of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), while continuous control and regularly scheduled audits by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) are also performed. We work in close cooperation with the local licensing authorities in order to ensure that our consumers are always provided products of the highest quality.
Did you know?
One soft gel capsule of Beta Carotene provides as much beta carotene as 14 pieces of appricots.
that beta carotene, combined with zinc and vitamins C and E, can contribute to preventing age-related sight deterioration?
9000 I.U. Beta Carotene
vegetable oil, gelatin, water, glycerine, lecithin,