Lion Kids +C is a tasty, chewable, tooth-friendly
preparation, which we specifically developed to meet children’s needs. It
contains no sugar and xylite, instead the sweetening agent it contains, reduces
the risk of caries and supports the development of children’s healthy teeth.
It is extremely important for the growing body to foster the process of their intensive development in every moment as vitamin C is essential not only for bone formation but also the optimal functioning of the nervous system and the normal structuring of the skin.
- For children’s everyday consumption to support the healthy operation of their immune system and their appropriate development,
- for all those who find it important to reduce the risk of caries and thus help the healthy development of children’s teeth,
- for all those who prefer the form of chewable
Symptoms of vitamin
C deficiency may include: general tiredness, decreased vitality, weakening
immune system, mental problems, lengthened wound healing, slower recovery from
diseases or gingival bleeding.
- With an outstanding professional background, CaliVita has been offering its products satisfying the highest quality regulations for more than 20 years.
- We always aspire to use natural base materials originating from the best sources.
- During our developments, we work using better absorption, for example organic, forms.
- We offer 100% quality guarantee for our products.
- Our products are subject to a strict and multiple round examination procedure in order to continuously ensure excellent quality.
- The vast majority of our dietary supplements are produced in pharmaceutical conditions in the USA.
- The products are manufactured according to the
principles of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), while continuous
control and regularly scheduled audits by the FDA (Food
and Drug Administration) are also performed. We work in close
cooperation with the local licensing authorities in order to
ensure that our consumers are always provided products of the highest quality.
that 60-90 percent
of children worldwide suffer from caries?* The xylite in LionKids C does
not feed the bacteria in the mouth that cause caries.
45 mg Vitamin C