For pregnant women, young mothers and even while preparing for pregnancy, it is very important to satisfy the increased demand for vitamins and minerals. This is where New Life comes useful. Iron, vitamin C, vitamins B, calcium and magnesium are essential for the embryo’s blood formation, the healthy development of the immune, bone and nervous systems, in addition to supporting the mother’s organism. Besides, folic acid participates in developing the mother’s tissues, maintaining normal psychic conditions during pregnancy and it is also vital for the development of the embryo’s nervous system.
- Those who are planning to become pregnant,
- pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Symptoms of folic acid deficiency may include: fatigability, anaemia, weakened immune system, blood formation and psychological problems.
- With an outstanding professional background, CaliVita has been offering its products satisfying the highest quality regulations for more than 20 years.
- We always aspire to use natural base materials originating from the best sources.
- During our developments, we work using better absorption, for example organic, forms.
- We offer 100% quality guarantee for our products.
- Our products are subject to a strict and multiple round examination procedure in order to continuously ensure excellent quality.
- The vast majority of our dietary supplements are produced in pharmaceutical conditions in the USA.
- The products are manufactured according to the principles of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), while continuous control and regularly scheduled audits by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) are also performed. We work in close cooperation with the local licensing authorities in order to ensure that our consumers are always provided products of the highest quality.
Did you know?
that appropriate folic acid intake decreases the risk of neural tube disorders in embryos?
400 I.U. Vitamin D3
325 mg Calcium
112.5 mg Magnesium
60 mg Vitamin C
10 mg Inositol
10 mg Choline
9 mg Niacin
8 mg Zinc
7.5 mg Vitamin E
4 mg Pantothenic acid
4 mg Iron
2.5 mg Beta Carotene
1 mg Vitamin B2
1 mg Vitamin B6
1 mg Manganese
1 mg Para-amino benzoic acid
1 mg Copper
0.8 mg Vitamin B1
400 mcg Folic acid
75 mcg Iodine
60 mcg Biotin
25 mcg Chromium
1 mcg Vitamin B12