Lion Kids + D is a tasty, chewable, tooth-friendly multivitamin and mineral complex with added extra vitamin D content, in the shape of animals, specifically developed to meet children’s needs. It contains no sugar and xylite, the natural sweetening agent it contains, reduces the risk of developing caries.
Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system
Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal
teeth, bones, muscle functions
- For children’s everyday consumption to ensure the vitamins, minerals and trace elements needed to support their balanced development and proper resistance to diseases,
- everybody who finds it important to reduce the risk of caries and thus help the healthy development of children’s teeth,
- everybody who prefers the form of chewable tablets,
- everybody who seek a complex preparation containing vitamin D.
Symptoms of general vitamin deficiency may include: fatigability, tiredness, depression, malaise, deteriorating physical and mental performance, more frequent illnesses due to lower resistance.
- With an outstanding professional background, CaliVita has been offering its products satisfying the highest quality regulations for more than 20 years.
- We always aspire to use natural base materials originating from the best sources.
- During our developments, we work using better absorption, for example organic, forms.
- We offer 100% quality guarantee for our products.
- Our products are subject to a strict and multiple round examination procedure in order to continuously ensure excellent quality.
- The vast majority of our dietary supplements are produced in pharmaceutical conditions in the USA.
- The products are manufactured according to the
principles of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), while continuous
control and regularly scheduled audits by the FDA (Food
and Drug Administration) are also performed. We work in close
cooperation with the local licensing authorities in order to
ensure that our consumers are always provided products of the highest
Did you know?
that the folic acid
can fulfill its role in metabolism and hematopoiesis only if vitamin B6 and B12
are also present?
35 mg Vitamin C
7 mg Niacin
7 I.U. Vitamin E
3 mg Pantothenic acid
3 mg Iron
2 mg Zinc
1.6 mg Inositol
0.7 mg Vitamin B6
0.6 mg Vitamin B2
0.5 mg Vitamin B1
0.1 mg Manganese
1500 I.U. Beta Carotene
100 mcg Folic acid
70 mcg Copper
35 mcg Biotin
10 mcg Iodine
10 mcg Selenium
200 I.U. Vitamin D
5 mcg Chromium
1 mcg Vitamin B12
sorbitol, mannitol, xylitol, dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, potassium gluconate, silica, lactose (milk), magnesium oxide, tropical fruit punch flavor, papaya fruit flavor, magnesium stearate, citric acid.