Blood type A developed around 15-25 thousand years ago as crop farming
spread; people belonging to this group show herbivorous characteristics. They
can supply their body with minerals through their nutrition relatively well but
they can support its optimal functioning by taking vitamins B12, C and E, as
well as folic acid and pantothenic acid. Minerals and vitamins are made
complete in the preparation by such herbs as hawthorn leaves, blueberry and
- In order to maintain healthy life processes and preserve vitality every day,
- to support the immune system,
- to strengthen the body’s resistance in periods when the risk of flu and cold is higher,
- in order to supplement the blood type diet for people with blood type A,
- in order to assist recovery after diseases.
Symptoms of general vitamin deficiency may include: fatigability, tiredness, depression, malaise, deteriorating physical and mental performance, more frequent illnesses due to lower resistance.
- With an outstanding professional background, CaliVita has been offering its products satisfying the highest quality regulations for more than 20 years.
- We always aspire to use natural base materials originating from the best sources.
- During our developments, we work using better absorption, for example organic, forms.
- We offer 100% quality guarantee for our products.
- Our products are subject to a strict and multiple round examination procedure in order to continuously ensure excellent quality.
- The vast majority of our dietary supplements are produced in pharmaceutical conditions in the USA.
- The products are manufactured according to the
principles of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), while continuous
control and regularly scheduled audits by the FDA (Food
and Drug Administration) are also performed. We work in close
cooperation with the local licensing authorities in order to
ensure that our consumers are always provided products of the highest
that active agents of oregano include flavonoids, which are known for their excellent antioxidant effect?
193 mg Calcium
60 mg Vitamin C
50 mg Magnesium
50 mg Oregano Leaf
50 mg Parsley leaf
25 mg Bromelain
20 mg Blueberry Fruit
20 mg Inositol
20 mg Choline
20 mg L-Cysteine
20 mg Plum Fruit
18 mg Niacin
10 mg Hawthorn leaf (std. 2% flavonoids)
10 mg Green tea extract (std. 20% polyphenols)
8 mg Zinc
8 mg Iron
10 I.U. Vitamin E
5 mg Ginger root extract (std. 5% gingerols)
5 mg Hesperidin complex
5 mg Quercetin
5 mg L-glutathione Complex
5 mg PABA
5 mg Pantothenic acid
4 mg Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex
4 mg Rutin
2 mg Vitamin B6
1.6 mg Vitamin B2
1.4 mg Vitamin B1
2000 I.U. Beta Carotene
1 mg Manganese
1 mg Silicon
0.5 mg Copper
150 mcg Folic acid
80 mcg Molybdenum
50 mcg Boron
50 mcg Iodine
50 mcg Chromium
40 mcg Biotin
40 mcg Selenium
1 mcg Vitamin B12