Chromium is an essential microelement, which means that the human body is not able to produce it so we can only obtain it from external sources.
Chromium contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism.
Chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels
- those whose continuous sensation of hunger, in particular for carbohydrates, makes efforts to reduce body weight difficult,
- as a supplement of
therapies applied to reach normal blood sugar levels.
Symptoms of chromium
deficiency may include:
frequent and insatiable sensation of hunger, and low energy levels
despite frequent meals.
- With an outstanding professional background, CaliVita has been offering its products satisfying the highest quality regulations for more than 20 years.
- We always aspire to use natural base materials originating from the best sources.
- During our developments, we work using better absorption, for example organic, forms.
- We offer 100% quality guarantee for our products.
- Our products are subject to a strict and multiple round examination procedure in order to continuously ensure excellent quality.
- The vast majority of our dietary supplements are produced in pharmaceutical conditions in the USA.
products are manufactured according to the principles of GMP (Good
Manufacturing Practice), while continuous control and
regularly scheduled audits by the FDA (Food and Drug
Administration) are also performed. We work in close cooperation
with the local licensing authorities in order to ensure that our
consumers are always provided products of the highest quality.
Did you know?
One tablet of Chromium Max 500 provides as much chromium as 5 servings (420gr) of broccoli.
that corticosteroids, applied
as anti-inflammatory agents, increase the draining of chromium? If you
supplement chromium, you can not only prevent deficiency but it can also be a
useful help against diabetes.
60 mcg Chromium
microcrystalline cellulose, whey protein (milk), gelatin.