Produced using Nopal cactus fig, Nopalin has
beneficial effects on the functioning of the intestines as a rich source of
fibres, while it provides vitamins (B1, B2, niacin) and minerals for the
- Those on a slimming diet, due to the sensation of fullness as a result of taking the tablets,
- in order to reduce the problem of constipation,
- in order to reduce high cholesterol and triglyceride levels,
- for diabetes patients, in order to increase the consumption of fibres,
- those struggling with cellulites problems.
- With an outstanding professional background, CaliVita has been offering its productssatisfying the highest quality regulations for more than 20 years.
- We always aspire to use natural base materials originating from the best sources.
- During our developments, we work using better absorption, for example organic, forms.
- We offer 100% quality guarantee for our products.
- Our products are subject to a strict and multiple round examination procedure in order to continuously ensure excellent quality.
- The vast majority of our dietary supplements are produced in pharmaceutical conditions in the USA.
- The products are manufactured according to the principles of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), while continuous control and regularly scheduled audits by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) are also performed. We work in close cooperation with the local licensing authorities in order to ensure that our consumers are always provided products of the highest quality.
Did you know?
that the failure of slimming diets is often due to the psychic and physical sensation of hunger? The fibres of the cactus fig, the base material of Nopalin, swell during digestion, thus developing the sensation of fullness.
300 mg Dehydrated Nopal Cactus