A preparation containing omega-3 fatty acids (EPA-DHA), gained from valuable fish oil by way of molecular distillation.
EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart
- People struggling with cardiovascular and blood pressure problems and those who find it important to maintain the health and normal functioning of these organs,
- pregnant women and young children, in order to help children’s normal development,
- those who would like to support their body in its battle against inflammatory illnesses (e.g. arthritic inflammations),
- those performing low fat or slimming diets,
- everybody who would like to preserve the health of their eyes and nervous system.
- With an outstanding professional background, CaliVita has been offering its productssatisfying the highest quality regulations for more than 20 years.
- We always aspire to use natural base materials originating from the best sources.
- During our developments, we work using better absorption, for example organic, forms.
- We offer 100% quality guarantee for our products.
- Our products are subject to a strict and multiple round examination procedure in order to continuously ensure excellent quality.
- The vast majority of our dietary supplements are produced in pharmaceutical conditions in the USA.
- The products are manufactured according to the principles of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), while continuous control and regularly scheduled audits by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) are also performed. We work in close cooperation with the local licensing authorities in order to ensure that our consumers are always provided products of the highest quality.
Did you know?
that cardiovascular illnesses constitute a leading cause of death worldwide, which means that they lead to the death of more people than any other disease? This is not the case with Greenlandic and Alaskan Eskimos, whose diet contains seafood rich in omega-3 fatty acids. In their populations, the number of such illnesses is lower.*
600 mg Highly concentrated fish oil
180 mg EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)
120 mg DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)