Arginine is an amino-acid that plays a role in the functioning, development and regeneration of the muscles; in addition, it can also contribute to maintaining healthy blood circulation, thus helping the healthy functioning of the vascular system. It stimulates the growth hormones and insulin and it is also the precursor substance of essential nitrogen-oxide, which has a vasodilating effect.
- athletes and bodybuilders because it can stimulate the flow of oxygen and nutrients, the growth and regeneration of muscle mass,
- those performing hard physical work,
- it assists in the synthesis of proteins and the secretion of growth hormones and insulin,
- due to its vasodilating effect, it contributes to the protection of the cardiovascular system,
- in order to support the processes of detoxification,
- it may help increase sexual performance.
- With an outstanding professional background, CaliVita has been offering its products satisfying the highest quality regulations for more than 20 years.
- We always aspire to use natural base materials originating from the best sources.
- During our developments, we work using better absorption, for example organic, forms.
- We offer 100% quality guarantee for our products.
- Our products are subject to a strict and multiple round examination procedure in order to continuously ensure excellent quality.
- The vast majority of our dietary supplements are produced in pharmaceutical conditions in the USA.
- The products are manufactured according to the principles of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), while continuous control and regularly scheduled audits by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) are also performed. We work in close cooperation with the local licensing authorities in order to ensure that our consumers are always provided products of the highest quality.Did you know?
One tablet of Arginine Plus provides as much l-arginine as 4.5 kg of walnuts.that the body’s arginine production may decrease as a result of certain circumstances (e.g. stress, exhausting physical work)?