Featured as the base material of Green Care, alfalfa is a real storehouse of nutrients: it contains several vitamins (C, D, E, K, B), beta-carotene, minerals (calcium, iron, potassium, phosphor) and essential amino-acids.
Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- In the case of high cholesterol levels,
- to strengthen the immune system,
- for detoxification and alkalisation,
- to supplement treatments against arthritic and rheumatoid pains,
- for elderly people to increase physical performance and vital force, as well as to help better sleep,
- in the case of frequent constipation.
- With an outstanding professional background, CaliVita has been offering its products satisfying the highest quality regulations for more than 20 years.
- We always aspire to use natural base materials originating from the best sources.
- During our developments, we work using better absorption, for example organic, forms.
- We offer 100% quality guarantee for our products.
- Our products are subject to a strict and multiple round examination procedure in order to continuously ensure excellent quality.
- The vast majority of our dietary supplements are produced in pharmaceutical conditions in the USA.
- The products are manufactured according to
the principles of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), while continuous
control and regularly scheduled audits by the FDA (Food
and Drug Administration) are also performed. We work in close
cooperation with the local licensing authorities in order to
ensure that our consumers are always provided products of the highest
Did you know?
that frequent nose bleeding may indicate vitamin K
Alfalfa is one of the healthy sources of vitamin K.
500 mg Alfalfa Leaf
25 mg Magnesium
Whey protein (milk), stearic acid, magnesium stearate.