With its strong antioxidant effect, selenium
contributes to the normal function of the thyroid gland. It also plays a role
in maintaining the health of the skin and the nails.
Selenium contributes to the normal function of the
- Anybody who desires strong antioxidant protection,
- people suffering from hypothyroidism,
- men in order to improve fertility,
- supplementing the treatment of high cholesterol levels,
- those following strict vegan or low protein diets, as their nutrition lacks food products of animal origin, regarded as good quality sources of selenium,
- supplementing the therapy of inflammatory processes in the body, especially the therapy of arthritis.
Symptoms of selenium deficiency may include: a weakened immune system, decreased efficiency of the thyroid gland, muscle weakness and tiredness.
- With an outstanding professional background, CaliVita has been offering its productssatisfying the highest quality regulations for more than 20 years.
- We always aspire to use natural base materials originating from the best sources.
- During our developments, we work using better absorption, for example organic, forms.
- We offer 100% quality guarantee for our products.
- Our products are subject to a strict and multiple round examination procedure in order to continuously ensure excellent quality.
- The vast majority of our dietary supplements are produced in pharmaceutical conditions in the USA.
- The products are manufactured according to the principles of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), while continuous control and regularly scheduled audits by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) are also performed. We work in close cooperation with the local licensing authorities in order to ensure that our consumers are always provided products of the highest quality.
Did you know?
One tablet of Pro-Selenium provides as much selenium as 3 eggs or 2 canned tunas (150 gr).
that studies have shown a connection between the risk of age-related cognitive decline, Alzheimer diseases and selenium deficiency?
50 mcg Selenium
Brewers Yeast (gluten, sulphite), cellulose, stearic acid (soybeans), magnesium stearate.