STRONG BONES- calcium and magnesium in the form of chelates
Strong Bones - product complements daily diet with calcium and magnesium, essential for those who want to strengthen their bones!
Strong Bones is a set of chelated calcium (organic) in combination with magnesium in proportions of 2 to 1. In this connection, according to the nature of calcium and magnesium they are well absorbed, what guarantee maximum utilization by the body.
The bones are the basis of our body. They store minerals: calcium and trace elements as well as a place in which the bone marrow produces blood cells. The skeleton of an adult man creates cortical bone (75% of the bone are the minerals) and trabecular bone (25% are minerals). One of the basic factors determining about strong structure of a skeleton is a adequate contents of mineral constituent in the body. The mass of bone changes with age. About 90% of bone mass is formed to twenty years old. However, the remaining 10% comes to approx. 35. In both men and women, bone mass reaches a maximum between 25 and 35 years of age After this period occurs continuously bone loss, which is due to reduction of bone density. Initially, the reduction of bone mass is approx. 1% per year, and later, especially in women after menopause is 4-8% per year. The deficiency of individual components building bones contributes for disturbing the microarchitecture of the bone tissue and in consequence to the increased brittleness. Loss of the bone tissue can lead to the development of osteoporosis
Let us not allow the weakening of such an important structure. Still at the end of the bone growth we can do much to strengthen them because mineralization (ie. "The degree of saturation of bone mineral components") may take up to complete 30 years of age After this period, we should not forget about adequate supply of these substances because they are involved in many other important physiological processes. lets start today a supplementation with calcium and magnesium, and try to increase our physical activity. In adults, physical activity helps maintain bone mass.
following factors affect to the weakening of bone structure:
- improper diet: low supply of minerals (calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc), deficiency of vitamin D and K2, excessive intake of protein, especially meat - leads to a decrease in the level of calcium in the blood and leaches calcium from the bones, excessive consumption of foods high in phytic acid (wheat bran, whole grain cereals, legumes) and oxalic acid (sorrel, spinach, rhubarb) - hinder the absorption of calcium. diet with a large reduction of fat, excess phosphorus - worsens the absorption of calcium, high consumption of alcohol and coffee, low consumption of milk and dairy products;
- low physical activity;
- Chronic use of drugs;
- smoking tobacco;
- the aging of the organism;
- genetic predisposition;
- racial factors - were white, and yellow are more susceptible to osteoporosis than black people;
- slight build of bone and skeletal.
Strong Bones is the ideal solution for people who want to strengthen their bones. The active ingredients of the product are calcium and magnesium, which are known. mineral building blocks of the body. They are a key component of bones and teeth, are needed for the proper functioning of the heart and circulatory system and the functioning of muscles and nerves.
- The content of calcium in the body is about 2% of our body weight. 99% of this component is in the bones and teeth, and therefore it is needed to maintained their normal structure. It is a cofactor of many enzymes. It helps the absorption of iron.
- It also plays an important role in the proper functioning of muscles, nervous system, and normal blood coagulation.
- Deficiency of this element may cause rickets in children (especially in the event of simultaneous deficiency with vitamin D) and for the adolescent a bone pain during growth.
- The largest amount of magnesium is present in bone (approx. 60%) and muscle (approx. 30%). It is also present in the intercellular spaces and in the same cells.
- Participates in directing the work of 300 different enzymes so also thus plays an important role in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, nucleic acids and proteins.
- It is necessary to maintain the normal structure of bones and teeth.
- it has A beneficial effect on the cardiovascular system and heart.
- It plays an important role in the proper functioning of the nervous system and muscles. It is a key factor in some of the processes of energy production in the body.
- It takes part in protein synthesis plays a role in the course of normal processes of cell division, and is responsible for maintaining the sodium-potassium balance in the body.
Smoking cigarettes, drinking coffee, tea and high fiber intake, as well as oxalic acid and phytates found in some plants (eg. Sorrel, rhubarb) may inhibit calcium absorption. The high protein intake of sodium can increase the removal of calcium from the body.
We should not take magnesium in large doses over an extended period of time.
The ideal ratio of calcium to magnesium should be 2: 1. Modern preparations, for example. Strong Bones contain both elements in this ratio.
Calcium and magnesium can be easily absorbed and utilized if the preparation, which takes includes both macroelements in the form of chelates.
Seek your physician’s advice in the case of prolonged, high amount of calcium intake.