Our body is unable to produce calcium and magnesium but these minerals are essential to preserve the healthy structure of bones and teeth and to ensure normal muscle functions. Strong Bones capsules contain these two microelements in the most appropriate ratio of 2:1, thus contributing to your health.
Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones
Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal
- Those who do not drink milk or consume dairy products,
- those who smoke or frequently consume coffee,
- those who lead a lifestyle poor in movement,
- young people who strive to achieve the highest possible bone density,
- middle-aged people in order to retain their bone mass,
- elderly people in order to slow down the deterioration of bones.
Symptoms of calcium deficiency may include: muscle cramps, muscle pain, brittle nails, weak and decaying teeth, frequent bone fractures, metabolic problems. In serious cases, slow and gradual decline in calcium levels may lead to osteoporosis.
- With an outstanding professional background, CaliVita has been offering its products satisfying the highest quality regulations for more than 20 years.
- We always aspire to use natural base materials originating from the best sources.
- During our developments, we work using better absorption, for example organic, forms.
- We offer 100% quality guarantee for our products.
- Our products are subject to a strict and multiple round examination procedure in order to continuously ensure excellent quality.
- The vast majority of our dietary supplements are produced in pharmaceutical conditions in the USA.
- The products are manufactured according to the
principles of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), while continuous
control and regularly scheduled audits by the FDA (Food
and Drug Administration) are also performed. We work in close
cooperation with the local licensing authorities in order to
ensure that our consumers are always provided products of the highest
Did you know?
One capsule of Strong Bones provides as much calcium as a glass of milk or 1 serving of cheeseand as much magnesium as 4 glasses of milk or 3 servings (100gr) of cheese.
that your slimming
diet may be more effective with higher calcium intake?
300 mg Calcium
150 mg Magnesium
Seek your physician’s advice in the case of prolonged, high amount of calcium intake.