Senior Formula is a multivitamin complex specifically designed for those over the age of 50, also containing minerals, trace elements, antioxidants, bioflavonoids and vegetable extracts such as ginkgo biloba, grape seed and pine bark. In addition to supporting the immune system, our preparation also offers targeted assistance to maintain the level of resistance and preserve physical and mental freshness.
- Primarily people over the age of 50 to support the healthy functioning of the body and its normal physiological processes,
- to improve resistance in cooler weather conditions,
- in case of increased physical and mental strain,
- in the case of unbalanced nutrition (consumption of little vegetables and fruits; diet, vegetarianism),
- for active or passive smokers, residents of cities with polluted air,
- those who frequently consume alcohol,
- in order to assist recovery after diseases.
Symptoms of general vitamin deficiency may include: fatigability, tiredness, depression, malaise, deteriorating physical and mental performance, more frequent illnesses due to lower resistance.
- With an outstanding professional background, CaliVita has been offering its products satisfying the highest quality regulations for more than 20 years.
- We always aspire to use natural base materials originating from the best sources.
- During our developments, we work using better absorption, for example organic, forms.
- We offer 100% quality guarantee for our products.
- Our products are subject to a strict and multiple round examination procedure in order to continuously ensure excellent quality.
- The vast majority of our dietary supplements are produced in pharmaceutical conditions in the USA.
- The products are manufactured according to the principles of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), while continuous control and regularly scheduled audits by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) are also performed. We work in close cooperation with the local licensing authorities in order to ensure that our consumers are always provided products of the highest quality.
Did you know?
that in the elderly the absorption capacity and the 'vitamin producing' ability of the body is naturally decreasing? Therefore it is very important for elderly people to consume appropriate multivitamins preparations, which were developed for this age group to support their health.
60 mg Vitamin C
10 mg Ginkgo biloba leaf
10 mg Niacin
10 I.U. Vitamin E
5 mg Zinc
5 mg Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex
5 mg Inositol
5 mg Choline
4 mg PABA
3 mg Pantothenic acid
3 mg Iron
2950 I.U. Beta Carotene
1.5 mg Vitamin B2
1.5 mg Vitamin B6
1.2 mg Vitamin B1
1 mg Pine bark extract
1 mg Hesperidin complex
1 mg L-glutathione
1 mg Grape seed extract
800 mcg Manganese
500 mcg Lutein
300 mcg Copper
70 mcg Folic acid
50 mcg Biotin
50 mcg Chromium
25 mcg Molybdenum
20 mcg Iodine
20 mcg Selenium
15 mcg Superoxide dismutase
1 mcg Vitamin B12
calcium carbonate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, whey protein (milk), potassium chloride, croscarmellose sodium, silica, magnesium stearate, pharmaceutical glaze, talc
The consumption of Gingko biloba is not recommended during pregnancy, nursing, or while taking anti-coagulant medications and before operations as it may increase the time needed for coagulation. Diabetes patients should consult their physician before using the product.