Shark Aid is a dietary supplement containing shark cartilage.
Shark cartilage is rich in such substances that are also among the components of human cartilages, such as chondroitin sulphate,
- Athletes and hard physical work, in order to relieve the harmful effects of the extreme strain on their cartilages,
- elderly people in order to support the healthy functioning of cartilages and appropriate chondrification,
- in order to supplement treatment in the case of rheumatic arthritis.
- With an outstanding professional background, CaliVita has been offering its products satisfying the highest quality regulations for more than 20 years.
- We always aspire to use natural base materials originating from the best sources.
- During our developments, we work using better absorption, for example organic, forms.
- We offer 100% quality guarantee for our products.
- Our products are subject to a strict and multiple round examination procedure in order to continuously ensure excellent quality.
- The vast majority of our dietary supplements are produced in pharmaceutical conditions in the USA.
- The products are manufactured according to the principles of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), while continuous control and regularly scheduled audits by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) are also performed. We work in close cooperation with the local licensing authorities in order to ensure that our consumers are always provided products of the highest quality.
Did you know?
that sharks have no bones in their body, only cartilages?
750 mg Shark cartilage (dog fish shark=Squalusacanthias)
Due to its inhibitive effect on the formation of new blood vessels, shark cartilage cannot be used during pregnancy and nursing and before or after operations and surgical interventions. Do not consume the product if you are allergic to fish or molluscs! If you suffer from cardiovascular illnesses, consult your physician before applying the product.