Slim Formula is a complex preparation to support weight loss, which helps to increase metabolism and control energy intake. Green tea of antioxidant content and ginger can gently stimulate metabolism and thinking,
L-carnitine may help to increase fat burning during physical activity, while the fibres of the nopal cactus offer the sensation of fullness.
Chromium contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism
- To complement a weight reduction diet,
- for a lifestyle change, in order to ease the change.
- With an outstanding professional background, CaliVita has been offering its products satisfying the highest quality regulations for more than 20 years.
- We always aspire to use natural base materials originating from the best sources.
- During our developments, we work using better absorption, for example organic, forms.
- We offer 100% quality guarantee for our products.
- Our products are subject to a strict and multiple round examination procedure in order to continuously ensure excellent quality.
- The vast majority of our dietary supplements are produced in pharmaceutical conditions in the USA.
- The products are manufactured according to the principles of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), while continuous control and regularly scheduled audits by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) are also performed. We work in close cooperation with the local licensing authorities in order to ensure that our consumers are always provided products of the highest quality.
Did you know?
that HCA extracted from garcinina inhibits the transformation of consumed carbohydrates into fats?
100 mg Garcinia Cambogia (std. 50% HCA)
100 mg Nopal Cactus
50 mg Ginger
50 mg Green tea (std. 95% polyphenols)
40 mg Fennel seed
40 mg L-Carnitine
25 mg Tumeric
25 mg Lecithin
50 mcg Chromium
Not recommended for pregnant and nursing mothers those sensitive to caffeine and people suffering from cardiovascular diseases!. The product is no substitute for an appropriate weight reduction diet, physical activity and any necessary change in lifestyle.