LIve with the proper lifestyle and appropriate diet! Your efforts can be supported by the vitamin B family supplemented with vitamin C and magnesium in our product.
Magnesium and Vitamin C contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Those exposed to daily stress due to their work or lifestyle,
- in the case of intense physical demand,
- anyone in order to strengthen the immune system.
Symptoms of vitamin B deficiency may include: depending on which type of vitamin B is consumed insufficiently, the symptoms may range from the lack of appetite, anaemia and skin problems to heart, muscle, nerve and metabolic problems.
- With an outstanding professional background, CaliVita has been offering its products satisfying the highest quality regulations for more than 20 years.
- We always aspire to use natural base materials originating from the best sources.
- During our developments, we work using better absorption, for example organic, forms.
- We offer 100% quality guarantee for our products.
- Our products are subject to a strict and multiple round examination procedure in order to continuously ensure excellent quality.
- The vast majority of our dietary supplements are produced in pharmaceutical conditions in the USA.
- The products are manufactured according to the principles of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), while continuous control and regularly scheduled audits by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) are also performed. We work in close cooperation with the local licensing authorities in order to ensure that our consumers are always provided products of the highest quality.
Did you know?
that the disease called beriberi is caused by the deficiency of vitamin B1? The first description of this condition dates from 2697 BC, China, but the connection between the symptoms and the vitamin deficiency was only discovered in 1937. These days it mainly occurs due to the consumption of husked rice in the Far East and because of alcoholism in developed countries.
100 mg Inositol
100 mg Choline
60 mg Vitamin C
15 mg Niacin
13.5 mg Magnesium
5 mg Pantothenic acid
2 mg Vitamin B6
1.8 mg Vitamin B2
1.3 mg Vitamin B1
100 mcg Folic acid
2 mcg Vitamin B12
Applying vitamin B may turn urine a vivid yellow.