VirAgo is a complex preparation, with all its ingredients supporting the healthy operation of our immune system. It contains the valuable extract of olive leaves, oleuropein which is excellently supplemented by lysine, .
Echinacea is a well-known herb, which has long been
used by folk medicine. Cat’s claw with zinc are to help to increase the
operation of the immune system.
- Those who are frequently exposed to situations where their immune system needs help,
- those who seek more complex immune protection,
- in order to prepare the immune system as a cure
in the autumn months.
- With an outstanding professional background, CaliVita has been offering its products satisfying the highest quality regulations for more than 20 years.
- We always aspire to use natural base materials originating from the best sources.
- During our developments, we work using better absorption, for example organic, forms.
- We offer 100% quality guarantee for our products.
- Our products are subject to a strict and multiple round examination procedure in order to continuously ensure excellent quality.
- The vast majority of our dietary supplements are produced in pharmaceutical conditions in the USA.
- The products are manufactured according to the
principles of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), while continuous
control and regularly scheduled audits by the FDA (Food
and Drug Administration) are also performed. We work in close
cooperation with the local licensing authorities in order to
ensure that our consumers are always provided products of the highest
That Pau d’Arc, a very popular herb in South America, has been used by folk medicine for centuries to supplement the treatment of certain infections, asthma, diabetes and some cases of cancer?
80 mg Lysine
80 mg Olive Leaf Extract (std. 15% oleuropein)
60 mg Cat's Claw Bark Extract (std. 4% oxindole alkaloids)
30 mg Pau d'Arco Bark (4:1) (std. 3% alkaloids)
25 mg Echinacea Root Extract (std. 3.5% echinacosides)
10 mg Zinc
Not recommended for pregnant and nursing mothers. In the case of illnesses of the digestive system and in any other doubtful cases, please consult your physician. It is not recommended to apply Cat’s claw with immune suppressant medications.