C Plus is a general vitamin C
preparation, which offers everyday protection against the attack of free
radicals and contributes to the appropriate functioning of the immune system.
Vitamin C and the bioflavonoids that synergically cooperate with it strengthen
the internal structure of capillaries and may also stimulate circulation.
Vitamin C also helps preserve the health of the skin, gums, bones and
- anybody to strengthen the immune system,
- due to its role in protecting the body against oxidative stress,
- active or passive smokers,
- residents of cities with polluted air.
Symptoms of vitamin C deficiency may include: general tiredness, decreased vitality, weakening immune system, mental problems, lengthened wound healing, slower recovery from diseases or gingival bleeding.
- With an outstanding professional background, CaliVita has been offering its products satisfying the highest quality regulations for more than 20 years.
- We always aspire to use natural base materials originating from the best sources.
- During our developments, we work using better absorption, for example organic, forms.
- We offer 100% quality guarantee for our products.
- Our products are subject to a strict and multiple round examination procedure in order to continuously ensure excellent quality.
- The vast majority of our dietary supplements are produced in pharmaceutical conditions in the USA.
- The products are manufactured according to the principles of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), while continuous control and regularly scheduled audits by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) are also performed. We work in close cooperation with the local licensing authorities in order to ensure that our consumers are always provided products of the highest quality.
Did you know?
One tablet of C Plus provides as much Vitamin C as one big orange, or 1.5 kg of apples.
that rosehip is one of the richest natural sources of vitamin C?
100 mg Bioflavonoids
100 mg Rose hips
75 mg Vitamin C
calcium carbonate, microcrystalline cellulose, whey protein (milk allergen), croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silica, pharmaceutical glaze, talc.