According to estimates, vitamin D deficiency affects 70 per cent of the population. We extracted the active agent of D-drops, vitamin D3 , from cod liver, adding natural flavours. Its dosing is simple and it can be applied by mixing it into food or drinks. Its liquid form can ensure vitamin D supply for the whole family.
contributes to the maintenance of normal bones, teeth, muscle function,
Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system
• those spending most of their days indoors,
• those struggling with being overweight as they have a higher demand of vitamin D,
• everyone in order to maintain their immune system as vitamin D contributes to the normal
functioning of the immune system,
• people who value the health of their bones and teeth as vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of healthy bones and teeth,
• pregnant women because of the proper development of the embryo’s skeletal system and the protection of mothers’ bones,
• during breastfeeding in order to maintain appropriate vitamin levels,
• people struggling with sun allergy.
Prolonged vitamin D deficiency iintensifies the risk of the following conditions: weak bones, frequent bone fractures, frequent infections, respiratory infections, seasonal depression and muscle weakness.
- With an outstanding professional background, CaliVita has been offering its products satisfying the highest quality regulations for more than 20 years.
- We always aspire to use natural base materials originating from the best sources.
- During our developments, we work using better absorption, for example organic, forms.
- We offer 100% quality guarantee for our products.
- Our products are subject to a strict and multiple round examination procedure in order to continuously ensure excellent quality.
- The vast majority of our dietary supplements are produced in pharmaceutical conditions in the USA.
- The products are manufactured according to the principles of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), while continuous control and regularly scheduled audits by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) are also performed. We work in close cooperation with the local licensing authorities in order to ensure that our consumers are always provided products of the highest quality.
Did you know?
that according to
studies 41 per cent of the population is affected by insufficient vitamin D
supply in our climate
zone even during the sunny summer months?*
1200 I.U. Vitamin D3