In the elderly years or in periods of great strain we often experience weakening concentration, blurred view or changes in circulation. Mega qProtect is a mega dose antioxidant preparation containing vitamins, trace elements, amino-acids and plant extracts, protecting our cells more effectively and in a more targeted manner.
Vitaminc and Vitamin contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
Zinc and Selenium contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- In the case of more intense mental strain, during exam periods or for people under workplace stress, in order to improve concentration,
- for elderly people to maintain normal brain functions and memory,
- those struggling with cardiovascular problems,
- those whose eyes are subject to more strain,
- those who often experience cold limbs,
- people struggling with tinnitus,
- active or passive smokers,
- those who regularly consume alcohol,
- those who seek more effective antioxidant protection and wish to strengthen their immune system.
Mega qProtect active ingredients/2 tablets:
- Beta carotene 16667 I.U.
- Retinol 4995 I.U.
- Lycopene complex 5 mg
- Vitamin C 200 mg
- Vitamin E 100 mg
- Selenium 50 mcg
- Zinc 8 mg
- Manganese 2 mg
- Coenzyme Q10 10 mg
- L-Cysteine 100 mg
- L-glutathione 20 mg
- Alpha-lipoic acid 100 mcg
- Ginkgo biloba extract (std. 24% flavonglycosides) 20 mg
- Green tea extract (std. 20% polyphenols) 15 mg
- Bilberry extract (std. 25% anthocyanins) 5 mg
- With an outstanding professional background, CaliVita has been offering its products satisfying the highest quality regulations for more than 20 years.
- We always aspire to use natural base materials originating from the best sources.
- During our developments, we work using better absorption, for example organic, forms.
- We offer 100% quality guarantee for our products.
- Our products are subject to a strict and multiple round examination procedure in order to continuously ensure excellent quality.
- The vast majority of our dietary supplements are produced in pharmaceutical conditions in the USA.
- The products are manufactured according to the principles of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), while continuous control and regularly scheduled audits by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) are also performed. We work in close cooperation with the local licensing authorities in order to ensure that our consumers are always provided products of the highest quality.
Did you know?
that several circumstances that we consider normal today, such as stress or insufficient nourishment, chronic diseases or medicines increase the body’s demand for antioxidants?
200mg Vitamin C
100 I.U. Vitamin E
20 mg Ginkgo biloba extract (std. 24% flavonglycosides)
20 mg L-glutathione
15mg Green tea extract (std. 20% polyphenols)
16667 I.U. Beta Carotene
10 mg Coenzyme Q10
8 mg Zinc
5 mg Bilberry extract (std. 25% anthocyanins)
5 mg Lycopene complex
2 mg Manganese
4995 I.U. Retinol
100 mcg Alpha-lipoic acid
50 mcg Selenium