QProtect is a ginkgo biloba based preparation for the everyday protection of our cells.
Vitamin C, E and Selenium Selenium contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Selenium contributes to the normal function of the
- Those who wish to have daily antioxidant protection,
- who live a stressful lifestyle,
- who would like to preserve their physical and mental freshness,
- for elderly people to maintain normal brain functions and memory,
- those struggling with cardiovascular problems,
- those who often experience cold limbs,
- people struggling with tinnitus,
- those whose diet is insufficient,
- active or passive smokers, residents of cities with polluted air,
- those who regularly consume alcohol.
- With an outstanding professional background, CaliVita has been offering its products satisfying the highest quality regulations for more than 20 years.
- We always aspire to use natural base materials originating from the best sources.
- During our developments, we work using better absorption, for example organic, forms.
- We offer 100% quality guarantee for our products.
- Our products are subject to a strict and multiple round examination procedure in order to continuously ensure excellent quality.
- The vast majority of our dietary supplements are produced in pharmaceutical conditions in the USA.
- The products are manufactured according to the
principles of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), while continuous
control and regularly scheduled audits by the FDA (Food
and Drug Administration) are also performed. We work in close
cooperation with the local licensing authorities in order to
ensure that our consumers are always provided products of the highest
Did you know?
that free radicals do not only occur due to external circumstances but your body also produces them day by day? Antioxidants help protection against the harmful effects of free radicals, while they also slow down the visible signs of ageing.
60 mg Vitamin C
50 mg Ginkgo biloba leaf
10 I.U. Vitamin E
3000 I.U. Beta Carotene
20 mcg Selenium
If the product is administrated for a long period and in large doses, possible side effects include skin rash, anxiety, insomnia, diarrhoea or vomiting. The consumption of Gingko biloba is not recommended during pregnancy, nursing, or while taking anti-coagulant medications and before operations as it may increase the time needed for coagulation. Diabetes patients should consult their physician before using the product.