Natural vitamin C 1000mg Plus - tablets with a high content of natural vitamin C - long-acting preparation.
Vitamin C 1000mg Plus with the fruit of the wild rose is the most powerful and the most absorbable form of natural vitamin C and left-handed on the market.
One tablet C 1000mg Plus provides as much vitamin C is in 20 kg of apples!
C 1000mg Plus
The active ingredient / 1 tablet:
Vitamin C - 1000.0 mg
Powdered ecological rosehip - 125.0 mg
Dosage: 1 tablet daily after a meal
Package: 100 tablets
Among the products offered by CaliVita You can choose several types of vitamin C. Considering your age, health status, select the product that best suits your needs.
Vitamin C 1000mg Plus can be recommended:
• people with an active lifestyle (sports, heavy physical work),
• residents of large cities,
• persons exposed to stress in the workplace or school,
• persons with reduced immunity, especially during severe infections,
• during convalescence,
• the use of contraceptives, steroids, painkillers,
• anyone who wants to take care of the good appearance and performance for many years.
Natural vitamin C 1000mg from rosehip and other natural sources are in a new form - Vitamin C 1000mg Plus - tablets with a high content of Vitamin C with the addition of rosehip. C 1000mg Plus is a renewed version of the preparation C 1000mg now contains a large dose of vitamin C, which has been enriched with active ingredients extracted from the fruit of wild rose ecological plantation.
Vitamin C is one of the best known nutrients. It should be a regular supply with food or as a dietary supplement, in contrast with the most animals, man can not produce it alone.
Natural Vitamin C - perfectly absorbs and penetrates into the cells, enhances your body, protects the nervous system from the effects of chronic stress, reduce tiredness and weariness, and influencing the production of collagen will take care of your skin and blood vessels. The product with a prolonged action, to ensure a constant level of vitamin C in the body.
Vitamin C plays an important role:
• is an important antioxidant,
• supports the immune system,
• is involved in the setting up the structures of connective tissue and helps to preserve the integrity of the skin, gums, bone and cartilage,
• activates multiple enzymes,
• plays an important role in cell breathing,
• is important for the proper functioning of the nervous system,
• supports the absorption of iron from food and, together with folic acid and vitamin B12, stimulates the production of red blood cells.
The new formulation C 1000mg Plus apart from the vitamin C of natural origin also contains rosehip powder from organic farming. Rosehip has a very beneficial properties:
• takes care of the immune system,
• helps to protect cells against oxidative stress (no antioxidant activity),
• supports the flexibility and joint mobility,
• has a beneficial effect on the functioning of the urinary system,
• supports digestion.
Vitamin C is soluble in water, it is not stored in the body, so that its excess for several hours? and the physical load faster? it is expelled from the body. With modern manufacturing methods already exist release preparations (TR - Timed release), such as C 500 or C 1000mg, providing a gradual absorption into the blood and a constant level of vitamin C in the body.
In some situations it is recommended supplementation with vitamin C. Increased body temperature, some drugs? eg. oral contraceptives? They may increase the need for this vitamin. Among the products offered by CALIVITA you can choose several types of vitamin C.
In nature, vitamin C is combined with a complex of bioflavonoids which enhance its activity in the body. For this reason, modern preparations next to the vitamin C from natural sources include bioflavonoids. Effects of the two components is more effective when they are taken together.
Bioflavonoids are not vitamins, but commonly are referred to as vitamin P. They are a group of natural antioxidants, extremely prevalent in the plant world. Bioflavonoids apart from the antioxidant properties, enhance the absorption of vitamin C and its use in the body. Together with vitamin C preferably they affect the structure of the capillaries. They stimulate the circulation of blood.